Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Terrific Tuesday!!

This morning started out EARLY...(thank you Landen). At 4:50 he woke up and was moaning something fierce! Thankfully he got quiet until 5:20! lol But it works for us, so that is fine. 

This morning I finally got Landen doing his "Jesus can save you" on video. He has done it ever since he learned it last week at Super Duper Sports Camp....but I never thought to video it! Silly me! 

Speaking of the sports camp...let me share about that. Last Sunday thru Wednesday I worked in the nursery at church for the Super Duper Sports Camp. It was amazing!!! We had about 8 children and had so much fun! We read scripture, learned about Jesus, played in water, played with whip cream and even got to draw with markers on the TABLE!! lol That was awesome! They loved every thing so much! I loved everything about it! It is awesome to see children learn about and love God. They have no doubts, no hesitation...they just love him and believe in Him. :) It is so refreshing! I am excited to get to be apart of that every Wednesday night!

This morning something happened that was awesome for Landen. We were driving to daycare, just a normal ol' day. When I saw a random act of kindness that touched my heart. While sitting at a red light, a guy on a motorcycle pulled up beside us. Landen sees him and starts pointing and smiling. I turned around and was telling him what it was and then the gentleman on the bike turned his head, saw Landen through the window and started waiving!! He waived multiple times, smiling at Landen and moving his bike back and forth for Landen to see. Landen flipped out with joy!! He loved it! I loved it! That guy didn't have to waive at or show attention to Landen, he could have just went on about his day. Instead he showed kindness to a little boy in awe! That little boy was my boy.... I love that!! If I could have, I would have thanked (more than the waive I sent back to him) that man for his small but big gesture towards my son! When the light turned red, we both took off. Landen kept a close eye on that bike....when he couldnt see him any longer, he go upset. :)

Today is a cramping kind of day. :( I made an appointment with my obgyn to get this figred out! I am so tired of messed up periods, cramping all the time and her saying "it is my pills....they must not be strong enough....lets up to dosage". (I wonder at what point you break the threshhold of bleeding out! Seriously though)  I just deal with it...and that is sad. I should not have to deal with the pain and periods that last 3 weeks out of the month. Crazyness!

So....I hope today is not as busy at work as yesterday was!! Yesterday was a busy busy busy day! From the time I got here, from the time I left. It does make for the day going to faster but man :)

Have a blessed day friends.
Let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith... - Hebrews 12:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment