Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Friday, July 8, 2011

Not Much

I dont have much to say...I am pretty much content with things! But there is this one thing that I need to say: 
Sometimes you cant live your life afraid of what other people will say, how they will react or if you will always upset them. You cant make everyone happy! You are bound to make some people less than happy. 

The one person you should be stiving to make happy is the Lord.

So if you want to do something and arent sure if it is the "right" thing to do, ask the Lord. If he doesnt give you a sign that it shouldnt be done...but rather throws an obvious "do it" sign in your face...then take the risk! He is giving you ways to grow.

TAKE THE RISK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment